- Cosmedicine Medi Matte oil control lotion in t zone
- Almay face brightener (sheer shimmer SPF15) in Bronze Afterglow -- it's like a liquid shimmer bronzer
- CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Mineral Pressed Powder in Light Bronze* -- I love the purple compact!
- MAC Medium Dark Blot powder in t zone
- CG Queen Collection Mineral Bronzer in Light Bronze
Tempting Eyes Quad (Cult of Cherry)
- Base- L'Oreal HiP paint in Lofty
- Lid- Next to Nothing
- Crease- Tempting
- Outer v- Dark Edge
- Highlight- concealer and a barely there sweep of Next to Nothing
- Tear duct- Sharp
- Dermablend concealer in Tan
- Waterline- Revlon Colorstay liner in black
- Bottom lid (under lashline)- Blue Storm e/s
- Top lid- Maybelline liquid eye liner- black
- Brows- (bleached/tinted brows) Girl Boy brow set, Cork e/s, a touch of concealer in one or two spots to sculpt and shape
- Mascara- Maybelline Colossal-- I'm starting to appreciate this.
- Mary Kay clear lip liner
- Propogate lipstick
- NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss*
*Read on for the reviews!
This is an initial review, but I wanted to tell you guys about this pressed powder. It's one of the newest products for CG Queen Collection. A nice, light, mineral powder that gives you a polished look without the cake foundation feel or dull powder look. I'm excited about how easy and fool proof this is. I'm going to use it longer so that I can give a more accurate account of it's wear, etc. I must say though, that I'm loving this so far.. AND the gorgeous purple compact!
Over my Propogate lipstick, I'm wearing KimK's fav.. NARS Turkish Delight, which is described as a sorbet pink. The gloss is very nude as you can see and is non sticky. Can be used as a nice frost over other lipsticks, or a high sheen on it's own. A lip gloss luxury and indulgence. I was so excited to try this as Kim K raves about it as her fav, unfortunately it's not mine. Nice, but $$$ v. overall performance= hmmm?