Thursday, March 10, 2011

CoverGirl 40% off at RiteAid this week

... and BOGO (buy one, get one) half off at Walgreens! [SALE ENDS 3/12/2011]

Here's what I've scooped over the week: a few of the Natureluxe balm sticks, the liquild silk foundation and 2 of the new Lip Perfection lipsticks. I've heard so much about the Lip Perfection lipsticks, a good sale was all I needed to get the goods!

So far, so good! When I first got the items I did a quickie swatch -thru and instantly heard one of my favorite songs in my head- "I'm Still In Love With You" by Sean Paul and Sasha. Then I said in my #messymya voice, 'Baby, when I tell youuuuuu!' I'm completely excited and swooning over this stuff! The only drawback... it's hard to find a Rite Aid in my area with the Queen Collection. What's up with that? I want to see her collex of Lip Perfection lipsticks too!
"I'm still in love with youuu CoverGirl!"-- me wearing one of the 'luxe balm sticks.

I still have to play around with the lipsticks to be sure how I feel about them. Ahhh! Adding stuff to my review list....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I bought 3 lip liners, 1 lipstick, and the same foundation you did. Pretty sure I will go back for more today. =)

yummy411 said...

oooh! gotta see what colors you got and stuff.. checking your blog now. i wanna see/know!