L'Oreal HiP Metallic Eyeshadow duo in Gilded on Toni!
What would I do without her? I've been trying my hardest for the last week to wear makeup, but I just haven't been up to it. Things like the metallic shadows were waiting to be played with. Toni to the rescue LOL!
Toni what did you use? She looked so beautiful y'all!
- A mix of NC44 studio fix fluid and NC50 mineralized satin finish (wedge sponge)
- Set with Queen Collection mineralize bronzer in Brown Bronze (eco tools powder brush)
- NC44 studio fix fluid used as a highlighter below eyes down to top of cheeks (wedge sponge)
- Golden Bronze iridescent loose powder in the t zone (eco tools powder brush)
- MAC Loverush powder blush and Golden Bronze (eco tools powder brush)
- Based lids with the NC40 and NC50 foundations (as above)
- Second base- Cashflow paint pot (lashline to a bit above crease) smoothed on with finger
- Lid- Gold side of Gilded HiP duo (Mary Kay Signature Collection shadow brush)
- Crease- Espresso e/s (Sonia Kashuk blending brush- white handle)
- Outer v- Black side of Gilded HiP duo (Mary kay Signature Collection shadow brush)
- Tear duct- Golden Bronze iridescent loose powder (MAC 266 angled brush)
- Highlight- Jane Cream (off white) powder eye shadow (Sonia Kashuk blending brush-white handle)
- Brows- CGSmoothers Brow and Eyemakers in midnight brown (brows have been previously bleached/lightened
- Siss lipstick
- Cushy cremestick liner
- Liplicious Caramel Latte lipgloss