Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yummy411: L'Oreal HiP Metallic Eyeshadow Duo- Gilded

L'Oreal HiP Metallic Eyeshadow duo in Gilded on Toni!
What would I do without her? I've been trying my hardest for the last week to wear makeup, but I just haven't been up to it. Things like the metallic shadows were waiting to be played with. Toni to the rescue LOL!

Toni what did you use? She looked so beautiful y'all!

[ETA] FACE:

  • A mix of NC44 studio fix fluid and NC50 mineralized satin finish (wedge sponge)
  • Set with Queen Collection mineralize bronzer in Brown Bronze (eco tools powder brush)
  • NC44 studio fix fluid used as a highlighter below eyes down to top of cheeks (wedge sponge)
  • Golden Bronze iridescent loose powder in the t zone (eco tools powder brush)
  • MAC Loverush powder blush and Golden Bronze (eco tools powder brush)

EYES

  • Based lids with the NC40 and NC50 foundations (as above)
  • Second base- Cashflow paint pot (lashline to a bit above crease) smoothed on with finger
  • Lid- Gold side of Gilded HiP duo (Mary Kay Signature Collection shadow brush)
  • Crease- Espresso e/s (Sonia Kashuk blending brush- white handle)
  • Outer v- Black side of Gilded HiP duo (Mary kay Signature Collection shadow brush)
  • Tear duct- Golden Bronze iridescent loose powder (MAC 266 angled brush)
  • Highlight- Jane Cream (off white) powder eye shadow (Sonia Kashuk blending brush-white handle)
  • Brows- CGSmoothers Brow and Eyemakers in midnight brown (brows have been previously bleached/lightened

LIPS

  • Siss lipstick
  • Cushy cremestick liner
  • Liplicious Caramel Latte lipgloss

23 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow, this is a very pretty look I really really like how it shows up well!

Amina said...

so gorgeous!!!

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

oh my the color combo is amazing so pretty!
and great blending job i must say!!!!

miemiemie said...

looks great on you! too bad gold eyeshadow doesn't really suit me..it kind of blends with my skin..

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish provided by the perfect make-up

Alyssia said...

oh my goodness! how gorgeous is that!?! I keep seeing the metallic duos and never grab them...I most definitely need to grab some! Oh and Kia, I'm gonna email you soon...I have a few questions to ask you!

Yannize said...

that blend job is amazing indeed

Jamila said...

Lovely! This was may fave duo of the HIP metallics.

Anonymous said...

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee post what she used, im dying over here.!!!!! include what brushes shes used also.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Now it's one more thing on my list that I don't need.

(g)ezebel said...

LOL -- it took me 5 minutes to find the little "Post a Comment." i'm a dork!!!

oh man, i loooooove her makeup!! she looks like a glowing goddess!!!

Danyelle said...

Love it! Its definately one of those grown and sexy looks I've been trying to create. If only I had the eye space of Toni *sigh*....Lol, beautiful job!

Erin said...

This is so gorgeous and your sister is gorg too!!!

You always do such a great job.

Nikkia Chanel said...

Gorgeous as usual!!

Steph said...

love this look! Aren't the Hip metallic duo's fab!

Anonymous said...

Off the chart! I think that the colors are gorgeous and the application is well done!!

Unknown said...

That look is so gorge! And I know I got Gilded at the house. I got to look for it tonight!

Unknown said...

I love that look! I'm going to have to try to re-create it for Fashion Week! I look forward to meeting you!

Phyllis said...

wow that's *gorgeous*! You did an awesome job =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! So pretty :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

Missy said...

LOVE the look and she is sooo pretty.

Peachtwister said...

Gorgeous...gna try this myself.