Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yummy411: CoverGirl Mineral Bronzer


This bronzer is a winner ladies!!! I'm so exited about it. This product comes in three shades, Light Bronze, Brown Bronze and Ebony Bronze. (Have you seen the Ebony Bronze? Now no brown girl will say that they can't wear bronzer or that there isn't shade for them. I'm picking up one for my kit!) I was able to try the bronzer in Light Bronze and I'm head over heels about it. I actually feel like I'm as golden as A. Keys to tell the truth. It's not obnoxious orange or red or glittery. It's just right with a bit of sheen/sparkle that's just my style... at the drugstore! It's the bronzer of choice in my makeup bag.


I'll put up pics and show how I apply my bronzer soon!

11 comments:

nilla cookie said...

Woot! Can't wait for some of Miss Kia's makeup tips! :)

Maybe you should do a tutorial on how you prepped those boy models' bods!

Shana Janelle said...

*STAMPED* I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I had the opportunity to work with the Queen Collection recently and used all three bronzers but ironically the Ebony Bronze was my absolute favorite. Depending on the degree of application you can use it on a variety of skintones alone or mixed with blush for amazing results (I tried it literally on just about every skintone under the sun one weekend)again I LOVE IT!

Yannize said...

Im sorry...I just cant get with covergirl...I stopped messing with them at 18...

yummy411 said...

@ amina: i might be too LOL!

@ nilla cookie: lol.. next time, next time nills LOL!

@ shana: ok, got it thanks to you, but please please tell me more or fill us in on sat...? ;)

@ yannize: ok how long ago was 18 for you? don't knock it until you try it... the queen collection is a reformulated version of regular CG for us beauties of color! drugstore items are returnable =)

Yannize said...

18 was 6 yrs ago for me...and last winter the queen collection did an event in harlem...i just wasnt impressed...
but if you like it i love it boo

Afrodite said...

CoverGirl? Who knew?

SuzieC said...

I will be on the lookout for this!

Elle* said...

I definitely MUST give it a try!

yummy411 said...

@ yannize: cool..

@ afrodite: yes CG queen collection =))))

@ suziec: if you don't find it, let me know i bought some for the kit.

@ elle: if you try it, let me know what you think?

Virtuous Blue said...

Oooo...i'll have to check that one out. I just got hip to Black Radiance bronzer and I must say I have been loving it. Not sure if I wanna turn my back on BR just yet, but nothing wrong with having options lol

Kenya
VB

buy triomune online said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.