Wow! I'm loving this tag game! This is the best topic. There are so many great items out there, but learning about the bad stuff without the personal experience is hard to come by. Thanks to Shawnta, she tagged me to participate.
(Umm this is actually kind of hard for me. Remember that this is my list and my preferences, not a general list. Most of the items I hated, I returned them so quickly, I don't remember them or didn't review at all.)
1. Sensual Amber (Bath and Body Work) I used to love this little fragrance, until my sister got the gift set for Christmas in a cute little leopard bag (Cheetalicious! LOL). She's forever ruined my fondness of amber! I can't stand it now! Whenever I smell it, I feel like I've got a stick of incense stuck in my nose.
2. Some natural oils. I know they are healing, soothing and all those other good things, but they remind me of incense oils, which is woodsy like sensual amber body wash in a hot shower, like incense stuck in my nose! No thanks!
3. Thin 'moisturizing' lipsticks or lip colors... no thanks!
4. Loose powders with insecure tops (talking to you Jesse's Girl!) Hot dang! Every time I look up, I'm cleaning up some powder from the casing never being closed good enough!
5. Wet N Wild's liquid color liners and the shimmer/illuminating cream. The liner was too streaky. Maybe it was the applicator? The cream, stayed an emollient, greasy cream. Great colors for summer; wear them never... no thanks!
Tag 5- everyone is pretty much participating, but there are a few more that I'd love to hear from: Brown Girl Gumbo , Beauty Junkie in SF, Claire's Auntie, MandyPandy (Is it too much to ask for you to throw in a special little post for me??), and Liz @ My Beauty Spot. If you haven't been tagged yet, feel free to share with us in the comments!