Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yummy411: BCA Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Perfume


TOMMY HILFIGER Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Parfum Spray with Charm
Inspired by the luxurious feeling of escaping into a fantastical dream, Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger is sensuous and seductive, yet playful and unexpected. The notes of the fragrance are a medley of sumptuous materials ready to take the senses on a dream-like escapade of adventure. Smooth, succulent peach lies at the core of the fragrance while an inviting bouquet of soft white petals of Freesia, Tuberose and White Hibiscus flutters across the skin creating a story of promise and capture. $60.00; 3.4 oz

Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries will make a donation of $15,000 in connection with the combined sales of the Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger Eau de Parfum Spray and the Hilfiger Eau de Toilette Cologne Spray to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. www.dreamingaboutyou.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sold by the marketing picture already. I'm a sucker.

Avartsy said...

You've been Tagged! For rules, please see my blog.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I'm not a fragrance girl, but anything that smells like peaches, I'm in!! :-)

yummy411 said...

@ trent: that's how the scent got me too!

@ avartsy: thank you! i'm getting on it now!

@ bgg: you aren't??? totally surprised me! so do you like jlo's glow? i think it has a lot of peachiness to it.