Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Hair

Hey you guys!
I've been wilding out over the summer, celebrated my birthday all June and now I'm settling down and trying to be a bit more constructive with my summer, lol.  My last post is about me bleaching my hair. If you follow me on any other social network, you probably know how my hair turned out, what style it's in and all.

For archival purposes and some sort of continuity on the blog, I'll document it on here as well.  Sorry to those who are tired of seeing this, but, hey! My blog, my choice *cheese*

The bleaching job turned out fab! No problems, no worries! My sister bleached and colored my hair. She had experience with doing her own locs. I followed an ehow.com article just to acquaint myself with the process. 

The only thing that made me weary was the my scalp/crown of my head was sensitive after the process and the very front of my hair was straightened quite a bit.  That was only the pink colored portion because I bleached it twice trying to get the color like i wanted.

 My color looked great.  I got a fab pin up done for vacation and got lots of compliments!!

 

5 comments:

G Jones said...

Love the hair and color! You look great girl :-)

FabEllis said...

Fab!

yummy411 said...

thanks ms. viva glam and fabellis!!

Beauty sentinel said...

Kia, your hair always looks so lovely. And I'm really digging the color. Makes me regret cutting off my dreads years ago.

yummy411 said...

thanks,K! do you have any pics of you with your locs?? how long did you have them?