Wednesday, July 24, 2013

African Pride's Ultimate Beauty Social, Washington DC

In June, I attended the African Pride Ultimate Beauty Social where I had the pleasure to hear a wonderful panel of speakers share their experiences and opinions on hair and to learn about African Pride's line of Shea Butter Miracle products.  I'm so excited that brands are creating products for people with natural hair and transitioning to natural hair.

The brunch was held at the Beacon Hotel, where I had always wanted to visit for brunch.  Can we say doubly excited?? Yes I counted this in my bday celebration, hehe.  The panel included Joi Marie from The Fab Empire, Lianne Farbes of The Makeup Girl, Erin Baily of Scandalous Beauty and Panama Jackson of Very Smart Brothas.  Lively conversation was had, good food was eaten, and information and products shared.

Check out this video to see what was all going down on the African Pride's tour stop in DC!

No comments: