Monday, September 24, 2012

MAC Unconditionally Fabulous nail polish



I was perusing through some nail blogs The Polishaholic and saw a glitter polish for the holiday season, similar to my MAC Unconditionally Fabulous polish fromt the 2011 Glitter and Ice collection that I had never tried.

I decided to give it a go for my latest mani.  It was hard for me to decide what base color I wanted to use, but I ultimately chose Essie's St. Tropez.

Usually, I like to see my glitters in low lights, but this one I particularly love in day light.  It looks just like a snow globe!
.

Blingy enough for me, conservative enough for the office! WIN.

6 comments:

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

very pretty!

FabEllis said...

Very cute!

yummy411 said...

thanks JoAnne and FabEllis!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I always think of putting glitters and flakies over dark polish, but I'll def have to try it over a nude color.

B said...

Freaking A!! I sooooo wish my nails would grow out like this. I was rockin' the dagger nails for awhile but now my nails just won't let me be great. Love this shape on you and this color with the glitter pop is fantastic!

Pumps and Gloss said...

Pretty nails. I like nail polish colors that can do double duty.