Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Six Mood Boosters to Try Now!

I love these tips from Total Beauty on how to boost your mood, especially during the work day when you had 1-a hell of a time getting to work, 2- get to your grind and 3- no time to slow down because of the dreaded at home evening routine! When I leave work I say I'm going to my second job-- tending to home. My favorite mood boosters: 10 minute yoga, 5 minute walk, or putting on a jam from my ipod and sniffing a scent that I like. Check out the article to find out some more tips!

TotalBeauty.com
6 Simple Tricks That'll Boost Your Mood

For the days when you find yourself needing a little pick-me-up, try these 6 stress-relieving tricks


6 Simple Tricks That'll Boost Your Mood

This is a TotalBeauty.com stress and women article

After doing the 9 to 5, feeding the kids, and walking the dog, taking care of yourself falls dead last on your to-do list, right? But getting bogged down can not only dampen your mood, it can also wreak havoc on your hair, skin and nails. To avoid those "You look tired" comments, sneak in some daily "me-time" with these simple tricks that'll make you look and feel better instantly.

See tips

No comments: