Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

 (Kelsey Nixon -something cute to bake your man!)

That's right, YOU! All of my readers, I'm so grateful and appreciative of all of you, taking time to read the blog, my thoughts and ramblings on makeup, staying connected even when I can't pump out posts by the minute.  I heart you all!
For me, Valentine's Day isn't as big of a deal (#singlegirlshade), but I was inspired enough to put on makeup.  I was inspired by this JLo look.  Cool and casual pink is the way I like to describe it.

Quick side bar: Today on the radio, the morning show had callers calling in to answer their survey of:  "Who you would dip in chocolate and who you would dip in fertilizer/ (ish)?"

Who would I dip in chocolate? Ryan Reynolds or Idris Elba (for double chocolate!)
Who would I dip in ish? Tre Songz.... he's a baby perv.
How would you answer the survey??

On to the fotd!

FACE
 MAC Matchmaster foundation 5.0
Studio Finish concealer nw25
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear powder

CHEEKS
NARS Angelika blush
MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
Black Radiance pressed powder in Creamy Beige

EYES
Nubile paint pot
Shimmery cream eye shadow (from a palette) on inner lid
Mythology eye shadow on second half of lid into the crease
Saddle eye shadow in the crease
Dark black brown shadow (from a palette) near lash line into outer v
 Smoky Heir superslick liner on top lid
UD Zero liner on water line 
UD Whiskey lightly on the bottom lid
L'Oreal False Fiber Lash mascara

LIPS
Dress It Up Pro Longwear Lipcreme
MAC Secret Lover lipstick (Make Me Over collection -- I forgot and had to google it!)

 



Again, Happy Valentine's Day.  Remember that I love you!  ;D

7 comments:

Boho Vanity said...

i love love love this! the lip color is so pretty xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful Kia, I love the neutral eyeshadow look, I've been wearing it a lot lately.Although, I don't own Mythology, I indeed need to.But, not until IMATS gets here. I'm on a makeup diet lol. Are you going to IMATS?

P.S.And your blouse is cute.Happy Valentine's day doll!

KrySTYLES said...

Love how you translated the look from J.lo's picture. Looking beautiful!
As far as who I'd dip in chocolate, it's a tie between Shemar Moore and Paul Walker for me =P

Chrys said...

Gorgeous as usual! and happy belated v-day to you miss Kia!!

yummy411 said...

@ boho vanity: thank you!!

@ kay: yes, i'm all about neutrals right now =( too bad you can't see the mythology in my pics. i'm sure i'll be at imats... we'll have to be sure to meet there!

@ krystyles: thanks! yummmmmm paul walkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yessssss!!

yummy411 said...

@ chrys: thanks girl! same to you!!

The Cosmetic Diet Blog said...

pretty look!! don't you just love when you find an oldie but goodie?! hmmm, i would dip Michael B. Jordan in chocolate (he's an actor from Red Tails not sure what character he played since i haven't seen the movie yet) i would dip bow wow in ish....just because, lol!