Thursday, May 12, 2011

My favorite product at The Makeup Show 2010: Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams


Last year, I tried to think of my 3 favorite items from the makeup show, but hands down the break out, star item was the Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams for its brilliance and longevity on the lids... Everything I wanted MAC's Metal X cream shadows to be.

I'm not sure I've ever posted these pics, but here I am wearing MUFE's #2 (Steel) It looks more silver in the pictures, but in the pot it definitely looks steel/pewter/dark silver. This was my favorite look for a while after I started wearing the Aqua Cream. The Aqua Cream is used alone on my lids, nothing over them.




What was your favorite item from The Makeup Show last year? Anything you are looking forward to this year? I can't wait to see what rocks my socks this time around!! See ya there!

2 comments:

Mila said...

this is perfection!

yummy411 said...

thanks Mila!!