Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lipstick Quickie: Intense oranges Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense, Milani MandarinaSwatches and Comparisons



They are pretty identical. To be anal, the very slight differences are that the MUFE 40 maybe slightly darker due to it being a touch more opaque/denser pigments. The Milani Mandarina is ever so slightly lighter and a touch more creamy, but look at my swatch... that's true to life color. They are dupes of each other.

Thanks to my friend Kim of Brown Girlz Rock for putting me on to the Milani!

5 comments:

B said...

I've got the one from Milani and have had my eye on the MUFE one. Thanks for savin' a sista some money, Yums!

Nikkia Chanel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikkia Chanel said...

Kia these swatches are not helping my makeup addiction one bit! Now i'm off to the drugstore to buy this color and probably many others lol . Lawd my wallet is in trouble. Those two shades look identical. Question how does it compare to MAC's neon Orange? Thanks for the swatches

Anonymous said...

you should do a FOTD wearing one of these colors I think they are HOTT!! just scared to wear them myself....lol

yummy411 said...

Anon: don't be scuurrrred! I'll try to get one done. it's been hard to do those lately without them all looking alike =p