Sunday, May 23, 2010

Drugstore Paparazzi: Wet N Wild BeyondBenefits

Family! While in NYC for The Makeup Show, I made the obligatory perusal of the makeup aisles of Duane Reade's. I spied the new Wet N Wild line, BeyondBenefits. With a concealer palette, foundation, brushes and more, this line has a more professional feel and crisp look to the packaging and a fluffier price tag to match. Click the pics to enlarge them to get a better look at what I'm talking about.

Seeing this line here at Duane Reade's first and many other products I can't get in one place, if at all, is definitely the reason I'm super sad that Walgreens is acquiring Duane Reade. I hope they are keeping the brands and expanding Walgreens! If they are only changing the name, I'll be a happy camper!

Have you seen this line? Tried any of it? Are any of the items worth the 'fluffier' price tag?


KrySTYLES said...

The new line of W'n'W looks nice. The packaging is def. a step up from the old ones. I wonder if it's any good. If you haul any, I'd love to see some review & swatches. Love your blog btw! Come check out mines if you'd like =)

SailorWifey said...

I found your blog today b/c of Clumps...OMG Girl your locs are everything I want from my hair in life. I literally got a tear in my eye.

♥ SailorWifey