Sunday, May 23, 2010

Drugstore Paparazzi: Wet N Wild BeyondBenefits


Family! While in NYC for The Makeup Show, I made the obligatory perusal of the makeup aisles of Duane Reade's. I spied the new Wet N Wild line, BeyondBenefits. With a concealer palette, foundation, brushes and more, this line has a more professional feel and crisp look to the packaging and a fluffier price tag to match. Click the pics to enlarge them to get a better look at what I'm talking about.

Seeing this line here at Duane Reade's first and many other products I can't get in one place, if at all, is definitely the reason I'm super sad that Walgreens is acquiring Duane Reade. I hope they are keeping the brands and expanding Walgreens! If they are only changing the name, I'll be a happy camper!

Have you seen this line? Tried any of it? Are any of the items worth the 'fluffier' price tag?

2 comments:

KrySTYLES said...

The new line of W'n'W looks nice. The packaging is def. a step up from the old ones. I wonder if it's any good. If you haul any, I'd love to see some review & swatches. Love your blog btw! Come check out mines if you'd like =)

http://kry5tyles.blogpsot.com

SailorWifey said...

I found your blog today b/c of Clumps...OMG Girl your locs are everything I want from my hair in life. I literally got a tear in my eye.

♥ SailorWifey