Thursday, May 20, 2010

AJ Crimson in action with Tia Williams, Shake Your Beauty TV

Tia Williams, beauty editor at Essence.com, teamed up with celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson for some Shake Your Beauty TV!


Click here to see the Shake Your Beauty video with artist AJ Crimson!


How many tricks and techniques did you catch in the video?



Are you as excited as I am about AJ Crimson's own line of makeup? The foundation sticks?



I swear I didn't recognize Tia at first, but I miss her so! Glad to see her ;)



What do you think of this vid?



I found this vid via AJ's fab blog!

2 comments:

Tysh said...

i am loving the sponge technique for the mascara, love it, I am trying that tomorrow...

yummy411 said...

hey tysh! i learned that sponge technique from him until i bought a 'Y' shaped mascara tool from the makeup show last year.. no more wasted sponges! but yes it works in a pinch!