Tuesday, July 07, 2009

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother

Ahhh another product from a wonderful line that I've grown so fond of- L'Oreal Skin Genesis. Remember how I gushed over the Serum Concentrate? I wondered if the Serum Concentrate was so great at being a nice primer under my makeup and a skin booster, how would the L'Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Re-Smoother fare?

The serum was a clear, thin liquid, not quite a gel. The Re-Smoother is more of a lotion. Both have similar ingredients with the Pro-Xylane and Hyalauronic Acid to treat skin cells. I'm assuming that the Serum Concentrate is just that, a concentrate of the wonderful ingredients. After using the Re-Smoother my skin felt moisturized and fresh. My makeup went on smoothly. My cheek area is the area where I feel I have the most visible pores. I noticed a bit of difference, but not a drastic change so far. I'm sure with continued use, I'll see even more results. I saw instant results with the Serum Concentrate.

In this climate (hot almost 90 degree summers), my combination skin didn't do as well with the Re-Smoother. My face still felt dewy and a bit tacky from the Re-Smoother. I didn't have that problem with the Serum Concentrate. I would recommend this for normal to dry skin types or use in the Fall and Winter.

Another great product from this genius L'Oreal line, but for right now, I'll stick with the Serum Concentrate until the hotness and humidity dies down a bit. Find the Re-Smoother at your local drugstore, $19.99.

1 comment:

Distinque said...

thanks for the comments on my blog. you're too sweet. thanks for the review on this I also have big pores.

Since your a MUA I had wanted to ask you if you dealt with a client who has scar tissue on the eyelid (outer V/ crease till mid eyelid). My client does and it's really difficult to apply eyeshadow on it because it just doesn't show up. It's not like acne scarring but pretty deep tissue scarring. Do you have any tips/advice for that?