Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NIVEA Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash


NIVEA's Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash ($6) with it's orange blossom scent and bamboo essence is nourishing and energizing!

Claims made by NIVEA:
Foams without Pouf
Skin Sensation Technology
Moisturizing Formula
Mild cleanser

I like this body wash as it is moisturizing, but doesn't feel slippery and soapy after your rinse. That's the Skin Sensation Technology at work! Moisturizing you without leaving you greasy. It has just enough moisture to keep you from feeling tight and dry once you've dried after your shower. I especially love the scent- fresh citrus! The aromatherapy qualities of this shower gel is uplifting and helps you to remember the small things- taking time to cleanse your mind and your skin is a small touch of happiness.

The is ideal as a Summer moisture wash, but if you have severe dry skin and need something heavier, this may not fit the bill. As far as the claims, it lathers decently without a pouf, but not a lot of foam and suds as you would be lead to believe. It has a decent moisturizing formula for normal skin, but again may not be enough for severe dry skin.


Touch of Happiness is one in a line of NIVEA's three moisturizing (skin sensation technology)body washes: Touch of Bliss (apricot blossom) and Touch of Smoothness (tea rose blossom).


Have you tried this body wash? Do you have a favorite that you are loyal to?

6 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

orange blossom sounds tantalizing! I'm not too concerned with body wash. I'm just using some firming one from dove :-/

MakeupBliss said...

MMMHH this body wash sounds yummy! I haven't tried it before, but it seems like it's refreshing. I'm a faithful user to St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash and it works very well for my aligator type skin.

Phyllis Bourne said...

I have absolutely no body wash loyalty. I pick out a new brand/scent as soon as the one I'm using runs out. I'm putting this one on my shopping list

adorepink said...

I smelled this July's issue of Cosmo and I've got to have it. Smells sooo good!

B said...

I haven't seen this!!! I will definitely be checking this out.

yummy411 said...

@ connie: i usually have to make sure i have a moisturizing one and a wash that smells divine. i grow tired of smells quickly!

@ makeupbliss: i'll have to try that wash as well! thanks!

@ phyllis: i'm with you on this. i'm not loyal at all to a body wash. like makeup i have to switch it up!

@ adorepink and b: do check it out!