Even though I discover my own treasures and wax poetic over cosmetics gems, the beauty blogosphere has a horrible effect on us from time to time (**cough** all of the time!) when they create crazy buzz and hype!
Here's a list of items I've bought and plan to buy with 'pressure' from the beauty blogosphere:
1. most recent- the Stila palette from Sephora
2. Lancome's Pixel Pink- Toya @ Life of a Ladybug had me all over this
3. Mehron Aqua palettes
4. MUGE #92- at Ren's urging
5. Revlon ColorStay foundation- planning to buy*
6. Manish Aurora for MAC
7. OCC lip tars
8. green polish and Milani's Totally Cool
9. Chanel's Ceramic Noire polish
10. Coastal Scents 88 Palette
11. Ebay 120 palette-planning to buy thanks to QueenBMakeup!*
I'll add as I can remember (and the item's review links from my blog)!
What have you bought after succumbing to beauty blogosphere hype and pressure??