I was tagged by Brandi (thanks chica!) to share my 6 unspectacular quirks.
The Rules are as follows:1. link the person who tagged you…2. mention the rules in your blog…3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. Here are my six things:
1. I favor my left side. I'm left handed. I think that it is true of most people, that they will favor their writing side. This isn't a problem until you start noticing that tattoos and piercings are all on one side of my body LOL
2. Until I was fixed on makeup, I had a different fetish every week. One week I'd be stuck on socks, then scarves, then music of different genres... on and on..... ADD I tell you.
3. I don't drive a stick. But I must! It's part of my Renaissance Woman plan. Give me another year. I'll find someone who drives one that I can ruin to learn. heheee.
4. Matter of fact, I didn't drive until my 3rd year of college or so... what was the rush, when my sister toted me every where?
5. I'm the evil sister of my siblings. Who would ever think that, LOL?
6. I have allergies like no one's business. Yet and still I buy terribly over the top floral fragrances.
Now, I would follow the rules, but I really thought everyone and their mother had done this sooooo I tag Slvrlips. I'm not sure if she's done this, but I do know that she LOVES being tagged. I love that spirit =)