Now doesn't she have the best set of lashes??
1. We applied a primer to her face (to hold the makeup in tact.)
2. Based her lid with concealer (to keep the shadow from sliding and creasing and to pop the color.)
3. Applied MAC eyeshadow Girlie to 3/4 of lid starting from inner corner. Then, on the outer lid I used MAC Cranberry.
4. I lined her eye with MAC Earthline technakohl liner.
5. She applied CoverGirl Lash Exact to her lashes.
6. I dusted over her t zone and cheeks with Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Bronzer Blush.
7. She used her own Victoria Secret potted gloss (in a lovely pink shade.)