Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nordstrom's Beauty Gift!


All of this is yours with a $95 or more beauty purchase at Nordstrom.com. I know that's easy for us!

[With your online beauty purchase of $95 or more, you'll receive a fabulousblue train case and deluxe samples from the following beauty brands:
Bvlgari
Clarins
Clinique
DuWop
Erno
Laszlo
Frederic Fekkai
GoSmile
Juicy Couture
Kinerase
LancĂ´me
Origins
philosophy
Prescriptives
Smashbox
Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automaticallyin Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.]

3 comments:

samida said...

Thanks for the info! I have been spying a Juicy Couture bracelet over at Nordstrom.com and I'm sure I could find something else to equal up to $95!

yummy411 said...

Cool, let me know how you like the package =)

yummy411 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.