Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nordstrom's Beauty Gift!


All of this is yours with a $95 or more beauty purchase at Nordstrom.com. I know that's easy for us!

[With your online beauty purchase of $95 or more, you'll receive a fabulousblue train case and deluxe samples from the following beauty brands:
Bvlgari
Clarins
Clinique
DuWop
Erno
Laszlo
Frederic Fekkai
GoSmile
Juicy Couture
Kinerase
Lancôme
Origins
philosophy
Prescriptives
Smashbox
Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automaticallyin Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! I have been spying a Juicy Couture bracelet over at Nordstrom.com and I'm sure I could find something else to equal up to $95!

yummy411 said...

Cool, let me know how you like the package =)

yummy411 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.