I feel bad not posting New Year's Beauty Resolutions, especially since I didn't tell what my favorite products are and other beginning of the year 'beauty details.'
Here are some "resolutional thoughts" that I had in my head that Claire of Claire's Beauty captured on her blog first. I added a few more that I had been thinking of =)
1. Drink more water.
2. Get more beauty rest!
3. Start a dark under eye circle treatment.
3. Get to work on my lash treatment of a nightime application of vaseline.
4. Clean brushes more often and carry a sharpener in my makeup bag or at least switch to a liner such as MAC's technakhol liners.
5. Use more beauty products.. that i ACTUALLY OWN! I wanted to do a Rock the Gloss like Beauty Hobby did (using a different gloss each day that I currently own), but I can't resist the urge to buy another lipgloss that's .002 shades lighter than my last fav gloss.
6. Do a rock the perfume, shadow, jewelry, etc. for that matter!
7. Go ahead and wear the crazy, funky clothes and ideas that cross my head.
8. I'm going to put this on the list, but yall can't hold me to this stuff, only I........ but I'm seriously considering going natural in the '07. Embracing my natural coils and curls! (Loc or not to loc?) I seriously hate maintaining my hair. I need to be on celebrity status and have my own personal stylists or go to the salon at 11am for personal treatment.
So there it is folks.. my beauty resolutions!
*update: I actually heard of Rock the Gloss by Heather of Champagne and Lipgloss*