Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lincoln Park After Midnight

OPI has felt the fame of Lincoln Park After Dark.... so of course they have the Be Bold, Go Deliciously Dark Collection which includes a spin off of Lincoln Park After Dark called Lincoln Park at Midnight. What's the difference you ask? Like Chanel's Noir Ceramic, it is the spinoff of Black Satin. The difference is a slightly lightened hue of the original with a few flecks of shimmer (cute words for small glitter.) Thus, the birth of Lincoln Part After Midnight. (Pictured top to bottom: Lincoln Park After Dark, Black Onyx, Espresso Your Style, and Lincoln Park After Midnight)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some fabulous colors. I too often stray towards the really neutral, often bland colors for my nails. I might just join the dark brigade with these options.

yummy411 said...

i switch up all the time! my latest is a nude color with silver/ opal french. however, i will be wearing lincoln park after dark next, and then i'm on the hunt for dark blue/gray. =)

SuzieC said...

Great post!! I’m a little sad since I don’t have a clue where my Lincoln Park is. I’m also looking for the perfect great. I’m really interested in that Sephora OPI one.