Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beauties rocking MAC's Exclusive Event lipstick

Hey dolls! I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas. The kid got a few things from his wishlist and we spent the day with family.  A good time! I didn't wear any special makeup.  I wanted to earlier that morning, but I guess it was a fleeting feeling. 

MAC's Exclusive Event (Divine Night Holiday Collection 2013) soft, brown- taupe lipstick really caught me by surprise. I didn't plan to get anything from the collection.  I had only checked the collection for the MSFs.  I walked in the store, saw it, thought it looked different and just bought it... in early December when the collection launched in October no less!   I was pleasantly surprised.

I wanted to feature some other beauties and how they rocked their Exclusive Event lipstick. Some of you may notice them because they are Specktrites too ;)  Check them out on Instagram!   The lipstick seems to be sold out every where, but if you know how to hunt, you may be able to still find it.



No comments: