Yes, Instagram is the new Twitter. All photos, instead of asking someone to Twitpic what they are talking about. Captions and quotes are so much better with pictures!
Here's some of what I've been up to during the summer/ a grouping of some of my instagram pics over the last few weeks:
1. My favorite fragrance: D&G Rose The One, but you all already knew that, right?
3. Starbucks Green Tea Latte... yikes, I'll stick to my Chai Tea Lattes.
4. Founding Farmer's brunch included Fried Green Tomatoes!
5. Just me and my curls
6. My second pair of Jeffrey Campbells #alllaceupeverything
7. I've been in love with green polishes, but specifically mint, neon and vibrant greens. This is most of them from my collection. I have favorite dark greens that are reserved for Fall and Winter.
8. Accessories! Long beaded necklaces. Here I'm trying to wear some of my stash, instead of letting it sit =/ But I love tassels more!
9. Green! Again. On my pointed acrylics. This is my first set after trying to give my natural nails a breather and to decide if I wanted to return to the nail shop life. Well I did. I missed my pointed nails and polishing less frequently! My favorite vibrant, pastel, almost neon polish (all 3 in 1) for the Summer is Ruby Kisses Tropical Green. I love it soooooo much!
On Instagram? What's your handle? Follow me!