4. Watch Me Simmer (MAC Shop Cook)
5. Flamingo (MAC Iris Apfel)
6. Party Parrot (MAC Iris Apfel)
7. Lady Danger (MAC, permanent)
8. Scarlet Ibis (MAC Iris Apfel)
9. Pink Pigeon (MAC Iris Apfel)
10. Fuchsia Fever (Maybelline)
11. Dollhouse Pink (Wet N Wild)
12. Purty Persimmon (Wet N Wild)
13. Cherry Picking (Wet N Wild)
*14. Smoked Purple (MAC Make Me Over)
*Threw this in for GP... another unused lipstick
**Darn! I forgot Viva Glam Nicki! I guess she will get her own post!
Let's take a closer look at the colors and my thoughts on them!
1. Naughty Saute (MAC Shop Cook) MAC says this is a bright pepto pink. It is, but in a positive way. Bad would be bright in a pastel pink kind of way. This bright starts to lean the slightest bit neon. I was skeptical about this because of color and cremesheen formula, but so glad I got it! I love this pink and the cremesheen formula on this isn't as slippery as I anticipated. I can wear this creame formula without a liner and it stays put. I am self conscious about my teeth in this particular pink though =(
2. Innocence, Beware! (MAC Shop Cook, repromote) We already saw this from the MAC Venemous Villians collection. I passed it up then. I bought it this time strictly because I've been impressed with MAC lippies since Iris Apfel. MAC says this is a light yellow pink. On me, it's a nice pinky nude. I could have lived without this one, but it's not like my other nudes.
3.Quick Sizzle (MAC Shop Cook) I thought this was the highly anticipated lipstick because people thought this would replace the highly sought after Pink Pigeon from Iris Apfel. Once I tried this, this is much deeper with a hint of berry in it and more velvet than Pink Pigeon. The recent mattes formulas from MAC are love! So this is definitely a winner.
8. Scarlet Ibis (MAC Iris Apfel) exactly like Lady Danger in the swatch. I think this has a tinge more red. I'll compare on lips. Sometimes the formula brings out different tones.
13. Cherry Picking (Wet N Wild) Red with a tinge of deep pink. Pretty. Good bold color on budget.
*14. Smoked Purple (MAC Make Me Over) Dark, vampy, eggplant purple, matte finish.
So there you have it. My latest and greatest. I'll give Viva Glam Nicki her own post (even if you have seen 101 posts on it. It's gorgeous!). Do you have a favorite bright/bold lippie that you are loving right now?