Monday, January 30, 2012

Depotting Solutions by Ren of Makeup by Ren Ren

Sunday, I took the time to depot (getting my makeup ready for palettes) and collecting MAC empties for the Back2Mac recycling program.  I had a huge Z Palette that would be able to fit everything until I got some proper organization.

When I put everything in the palette, my shadows were sliding around and wasn't as secure.  My first experience with the Z palette, my Make Up For Ever pan shadows were cemented in that palette. No worries at all.  This time was different.  Luckily, I was browsing my YouTube subscriptions and saw that Ren had just posted a video solving the problem!

Check out her latest vid for the solution!

Depotting Shadows into a Z-Palette & Making them Stick!

3 comments:

Boho Vanity said...

great idea :) would you ever do a mac shadow collection post? or do you already have one? xx

My blog: Boho Vanity

antithesis said...

i stopped depotting b/c the last time i B2M, she told me they arent supposed to take them w/o the metal insert. they are so petty at mac sometimes.

yummy411 said...

@ boho vanity: i haven't done that yet. i'll see what i can put together. my collection isn't as organized to put together a post =s

@ antithesis: ppl make ish up on the fly and it varies from sales mua to the next.. hmph! i haven't done it in quite a while, but someone's gonna take my empties!!