Makeup! Orgasm... blush! LOVE! ( I remember saying LOVE to describe things that I wanted to equate to being orgasmic or like "love" on the beach, Eureka!) While I decided to use the more comfortable and more accurate LOVE, Nars makes the other sayings appropriate. There's a blush called Orgasm for goodness sakes!
I had a love or makeup orgasm moment when I saw that on September 1st, Nars Cosmetics would be releasing their new, revamped concealers. I'm a foundation and blush whore, but a concealer fiend as well. This news has me anxiously awaiting September 1st. Check out the news below!
NARS is giving a face lift to its Concealer! Along with a new slim packaging, the formula has grown its range from six to ten shades in order to reach a broader scope of skin tones. All shades boast the same lightweight, creamy texture, enriched with Vitamin E for crease-resistant coverage that stays in place all day.
• Chantilly – for fairest of complexions, true ivory (NEW!)
• Vanilla – for fair complexions, tiny cast of pink tones
• Honey – for light to medium complexion, warm peach tones
• Custard – for light to medium complexions, yellow tones
• Ginger – for medium complexions, golden tones
• Biscuit – for medium to dark complexions, natural balance of pink and yellow tones (NEW!)
• Caramel – for medium to dark complexions, yellow and golden tones (NEW!)
• Amande – for medium to dark complexions, golden olive tones (NEW!)
• Café – for dark complexions, warm red tones (NEW!)
• Cacao – for dark complexions, deep-gold-brown tones (NEW!)
Are you as excited as I am???