Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Go Mommy Go! Jess' Quick Fresh Face Video Tutorial

My sister Jess has been looking refreshed and polished lately. I can even tell behind her glasses! I've been impressed. She used to come to me telling me she wanted a glow to her face (think bronzer lotion heavily applied on oily skin) or needed help with an easy, quick polished look. After a few trials with her and a few products later, I think she's gotten into a routine tLinkhat works for her.

Jess has two kids, an almost 6 year old and 10 month old. Whatever, she's doing she's doing it at the speed of lightening with 5 other things going on. Good job, Jess! I asked her to make a video for my youtube channel, showing us how she does her quick look!



So there you have it. We still have a few things to go over, which I know we will. Thanks Jess for sharing!

No comments: