Monday, January 10, 2011

Check this out! Angela and Vanessa Cover FashizBlack Mag

OK so I'm strolling TheYBF... I see some new stuff from some of my fave chicks Angela and Vanessa, sister duo and swaying to the Rihanna in background when I hit the 00:34 mark.....




....then the 00:46 mark hits and I scream!

Who's doing their 'celebrity makeup' artistry but Miss Risa! Check out our pic together here from The Makeup Show 2010. How cool is that? I love recognizing people, knowing people in the 'industry' and know that they are real artists with a passion for their craft doing what they love. Seeing that makes me feel like a part of me made it too...

Edit: Well, I checked her blog and she tells you all about the experience! Risa's Blog

3 comments:

Danielle87 said...

How cool is that!! I was the same way when I found out a friend of mine who models is featured in a commerical that's playing out in baltimore lol

yummy411 said...

yay for ppl making it! ;) congrats to your model friend... and u!

bag manufacturers said...

This beauty blog contains really good information.I would like to read it again.
For Number one quality bag....you must have this one.you will get quality as well as fashion.
Read the blog and enjoy the services.
For more detail about bags and bag manufacturers please visit-
http://www.viaam.com