Monday, January 10, 2011

Check this out! Angela and Vanessa Cover FashizBlack Mag

OK so I'm strolling TheYBF... I see some new stuff from some of my fave chicks Angela and Vanessa, sister duo and swaying to the Rihanna in background when I hit the 00:34 mark.....




....then the 00:46 mark hits and I scream!

Who's doing their 'celebrity makeup' artistry but Miss Risa! Check out our pic together here from The Makeup Show 2010. How cool is that? I love recognizing people, knowing people in the 'industry' and know that they are real artists with a passion for their craft doing what they love. Seeing that makes me feel like a part of me made it too...

Edit: Well, I checked her blog and she tells you all about the experience! Risa's Blog

2 comments:

Danielle87 said...

How cool is that!! I was the same way when I found out a friend of mine who models is featured in a commerical that's playing out in baltimore lol

yummy411 said...

yay for ppl making it! ;) congrats to your model friend... and u!