Thursday, July 09, 2009

ShoeWoo

Nine West and associated brands (Enzo, Anne Taylor, etc) are housed in a new funky spot at DC's Union Station. Formerly, it was Nine West's exclusive location. Now, this new spunky, boutique concept is more stylish and modern (Betsy Johnson if you will). Chairs and ottomans, spinning platforms to showcase the footwear, bright, quirky colors--so ladylike and fun.

I personally love all of my favorite brands under one roof. It's a welcomed idea!! Think Nine West outlet, but with an up to date twist with this season's shoes at average pricing!

Have you been? Has a ShoeWoo opened in your area?

7 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh, we need this in L.A!

J-ezzy said...

I'm soooo there in the next two weeks!!! Thanks for the post :)

-Janine

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for following my blog. I was thrilled to see you on my list -- I have been reading your blog over the last year. Love it.

Chrissy said...

OMG...I am here in DC...I need to check this PRONTO!!

Shana Janelle said...

OMG yes I have been there...HEAVEN!!! I was able to exercise restraint the couple of times Ive gone in but I do plan on doing some serious damage really soon! The store is really cute and the staff was awesome

yummy411 said...

@shopn chomp: i hope you all get a shoe woo in LA!

@ piolin-a: shop until you drop!

@ michelle: thanks! i look forward to reading your blog!

@ chrissy: np! tell me what you think when you go

@ shana: yes! a new store means they are stocked up! they had my size for the shoes i tried on!

Umm Amirah said...

Oooh NICE. I seldom visit Union Station..now I have an excuse.