Monday, July 27, 2009

Quiz: Is Your Skin Clean Enough?

I took this quiz and omg it was spot on. I never really listen to quizzes because they can be broad and general, but I think this one fit me to a T! If you all want to discuss your results, let me some feedback in the comments. I'll also share my results. I was being completely honest when taking the quiz. Are you really drinking 8 glasses of water? Tell the truth! LOL!

TotalBeauty.com
Quiz: Is Your Skin Clean Enough?

Find out if your routine is really getting rid of excess dirt and oil


Quiz: Is Your Skin Clean Enough?

Everyone slacks on their skin care now and then but do you do it too often? Cleaning skin correctly is vital for a clear complexion. Find out if you need to step up your regimen.

Take the quiz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm off to quiz myself :)

~Kymmy~ said...

Heck no I don't drink 8 glasses a day. I probably don't even drink eight glasses a week! I know its sad, but true.
Pray for a sista!