I went. I saw. I conquered... The Makeup Show NYC 2009.
You all know what The Makeup Show NYC 2009 was all about right? You don't? You don't read my blog? Okay, okay, catch up here.
So I had the wonderful opportunity to attend. As a first time attendee, here's what I observed, learned and some of my thoughts in a quick recap (that will be expounded upon in the days to come!):
- Awesomeness= Michael Devellis and James Vincent
- First time attending? Don't short yourself going one day; get the total package with 2 days! There's shopping, classes, seminars, meet and greets, photo ops, shopping and more shopping.
- Prepare with enough space to pack your goodies.
- Wear comfortable shoes despite the chic world of makeup.
- Disappointed with MAC Pro's set up
- Makeup Forever was an experience
- Sad that Cinema Secrets nor RMCA were a part of the show.
- Little to no discounts from Graphtobian and Mehron
- The Makeup Show is an internet celebrity fest
- Awesome MUA's at the CoverFX and Face Atelier booths!
- The most flawless foundation was found at the Face Atelier booth!
- Eat your heart out with Crown Brushes
- Early bird gets the worm, but the late trollers may get bonus suprises.
- I want nail brands to be part of the next show!