Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yummy411: Urban Decay Graffiti and other loves!!

Just wanted to check in with you all. I've been testing out the MAC Matte, Face and Body Foundation and Matte bronzer that I mentioned before so that I can give a good review. I wanted to see how I feel about about it in this weather (unfortunately, it's actually been cooler.)

Friday's Face:

I wanted to wear something fun and use my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. I ordered it back when UD was having that big sale on their site and haven't really used it. So I tried it Friday and the day before. I agree with Lilan about the UD sets!





FACE: moisturizer, MAC Matte, Face and Body foundation in C5, MAC Matte Bronzer, and Space Out and Sincere blushes on cheeks!

EYES: Studio Finish Concealer, UDP with Rubenesque paint pot layered on top (fingers), Graffiti e/s on lid (#239), Soft Brown e/s in crease and a bit above , as a transition color or for my darker colors in crease(#224), Fig. 1 e/s in crease (#222), Plumage in outer v (#219) and blended out a bit with the #222. Highlight is Moon Glow loose e/s (#217). Eyes are lined with Maybelline liquid liner (the felt tip, pot kind) and water line is rimmed with Milani's Brilliance liner in Aqua. Mascara is MAC Fibre Rich-- it def. doesn't stand up to my LOreal Voluminous (I guess without some primer!) Brows, I used Girl Boy brow set and Cork e/s... no time for the concealer tricks this time!
*****If you have darker hair, brows or skin you may be interested in Show Off! brow set******
Using the brow set helps so that you may not have to tint/bleach your brows, but using other pencil or brow powder/eye shadow may be necessary.

LIPS: Dazzleglass in Steppin' Out (eaten off after a full day)... I really want Glamour ID!

Thursday's Face:


I used all of the above with these exceptions:

FACE: I used the items in this order- moisturizer, Face and Body foundation, MAC Matte, then matte bronzer.

EYES: On the lid is UD's Honey, Studio Finish Concealer and Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening powder #2

LIPS: Clarin's lipstick in shade?? and Love Knot lipglass


Current Loves

If you all didn't get up on Light Flush MSF, you MUST get Spaced Out blush....LOVE in a blush pan!!! Think Motif e/s, but as a blush... and you know your girl loves an iridescent product!


Love Knot lipglass from MAC's Naughty Nautical Collection. (Okay, I actually had to have Love Knot and then added Bateaux to the host of other tan/brown lipglosses and lipsticks that I own. *sad face*)

Milani's Brilliance Liner in Aqua and MAC Duo Sided eyeliner in Black Funk/ Pop Blue.. I mainly use the Pop Blue side and I love it as it reminds me of Blue Peep Fluidliner in pencil form. Much easier to use, but will be used up much faster. I use these interchangeably and I'm additcted. My Fascinating eye khol has been collecting dust *tear*

I'll post soon with more reviews of some of these products!

15 comments:

Nikkia Chanel said...

Great FOTD'S very Pretty. I went to get spaced out today and it was sold out:( I really need to try out the Milani Brillance liners and Love knot was sold out as well Darn it
Anywho Beautiful fotd's

Amina said...

gorgeous!! I love both FOTDS especially the first one. No, I am not a mummy yet...but love the go mummy go series :)
enjoy your weekend :)

Lakia said...

very very pretty. I am loving it!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

You look sooo hott mama! Love the first one especially. And I love that you paired it with a soft summery daisy colored shirt.

*points to yummy411*

"Holla at this one fellas!!!!" WOot!

B said...

Ohhh, that blue is hot!!!

yummy411 said...

@ slvrlips: thanks! gotta get up on it girl! don't miss out!

@ nywele: thank you! thank you! i hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend as well.

@ lakia: thanks lakia!

@ mrs. lynne: LOL thanks girl!

@ b: thank you! believe it or not, graffiti is actually green lol

nilla cookie said...

I always love your FOTDs, Kia! Colors look great on you :)

And thanks for the holla back girl! Gotta love UD palettes!

yummy411 said...

thanks nills!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

These colors are amazing, especially the 1st look, it's perfect for summer!

yummy411 said...

thanks leeann!

Sass said...

both looks, soooo pretty!

Shawnta said...

I love the first look!!!! That palette is the best!

SuzieC said...

Both looks are really pretty! I'll check out Space Rocks when I go get my Solar Field Bronzing Powder.

Felicity said...

The colours really suit you!

yummy411 said...

@ sass: thank you!!

@ shawnta: thank you .. and i totally agree about the palette!

@ suziec: did you do a review on your bronzing powder yet?

@ felicity: thanks!!