I know some of you have already gone green and have become Earth conscious to help keep our Earth in shape for many years to come. However, Paris Presents has brought 'going green' to a different part of our lifestyle... bath, body and cosmetic tools! I'm really excited.
When I became interested in makeup, I began to learn about the tools of the trade, the cosmetic brushes. I was hearing about badger and beaver brushes, synthetic and goat hair. So much to choose from, but I was a bit disheartened by the use of animal hair for cosmetic uses. I eventually got used to the idea, though it's something that sits unsettled in the back of my mind. Now, Paris Presents brings us EcoTools Cosmetic Brushes! These Earth-friendly brushes have bamboo handles and super soft synthetic taklon bristles- cruelty free!
For inexpensive brushes with the Earth in mind, I'm totally impressed. Let me count the ways:
1. Even the ferrule is recycled aluminum.
2. Each brush comes in a reusable & biodegradable EVA cosmetic pouch.
3. Each pouch has a green tip for you!
4. These brushes are available in stores like Kmart and Walmart.
5. Ok, get this. I splurged on my #138 brush. Loves it! My older sister came over and I stroked her face with the EcoTools blush brush and then with the #138. I didn't tell her what kind of brush the second brush was. I was just messing around on her face. She was like "Hey, that EcoTools brush is softer than the other brush." My brow lowered with disbelief. You know I had my MAC shield on. What? Some other brush felt better than my expensive MAC brush? I told her what the second brush was and asked was she sure. She looked at me as if to say, 'Yeh, it's true.' I had to step back and just brush my own face with the brushes. She was right.
Great brushes. Great value. Great purpose! If it's trendy now to go green, then I hey, I'll be trendy! Check out their assortment of bath and body products.
Brushes I favor: The powder and blush brushes, the angle brush, the brow brush with lash comb, and the foundation brush (I like it with my airmist foundation).