Have you had enough spiked eggnog yet? Cookies, pies and cakes to celebrate the holidays? Well, while at your holiday parties I hope you were having fun, but not celebrating by being the joke of the event!
Here are my top party blunders so far:
5. I hope you dazzled, but was not the glitter ball of the party- shoes, shirt, makeup, accessories, stockings, all sparkling. Even dusting a bit of sparkle in your hair. One place of dazzle is enough!
4. Socialize! Back up off of the cheese and cookies and stop babysitting your plate!
3. YOU, the office wino and the rest of the staff now have an inside joke about 'holiday punch.' What happened at the party, stays at the party. Not a good look!
2. The Christmas Song b.k.a. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire is a not slow song for you to get your groove on!
1. Shame on the DJ, but more so shame on you! You know you are too old to Crank Dat Soulja Boy!
Check out Elle for more great tips on the Do's and Don'ts of holiday partying (see upper right side bar.)