Friday, November 02, 2007

Yummy411: Professional Brow and Halloween

Hello all! Just wanted to share my brows done (filled in and made pretty) by my makeup instructor. She used Ben Nye brow pencil in medium brown and MAC lip pencil in Cork. I personally would be afraid to use a lip pencil, but with a gentle hand she worked it out. What do you all think? (Never mind those lashes. I applied them with a strong, but terribly visible glue.)Made up brows don't look as pretty on me without a made up face =( I was terribly tired.

Saturday before Halloween, I attended a bomb ass Halloween party if I may say so myself. I went as a dark fairy. I had on black wings (with green glitter), gloves, dress and boots with this wig. I did green eye makeup. Sorry this is a terrible pic, but I was rushing out of the door. There was no time to fix settings for a good pic.


Here was the star of my Halloween night! Buzz Light Year.. "To infinity and beyond!"


I hope everyone enjoyed this fructose, sugar saturated, orange and black week. Have a great weekend. I'll share my review of Gloves in a Bottle with you all next week! Toodles =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey BUZZ looked extra cute you know I always love your brows!!! great pick with the wig I likey!!! You know I didnt even realize you had on lashes they looked ok to me! keep it up

Karen said...

OMG! TOO CUTE!

And you look really hot with that wig on, mamala!

yummy411 said...

@hb: thanks! =)))

@karenL thank you! mamala.. you sound like a certain blogger friend of ours =)

Karen said...

lol, i totally got that from apple d!!! i wish i lived closer to you guys. i'd totally want to hang out with you two!

yummy411 said...

Karen, I know! We'll have to come out to the wessiiddde sometime! lol

Anonymous said...

The brows are perfect.

yummy411 said...

thanks traci!