Monday, August 20, 2007

Erth Mineral Makeup


Erth mineral makeup has joined the club of healthy mineral products for the makeup junkies like the other brands have done: Bare Essentuals, Jane, Neutrogena and even Wet N Wild... (yes, they too have mineral makeup!) I'm new to mineral makeup, outside of my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural pressed powder foundation, so I was definitely happy to be able to play with some Erth goodies!


I was able to test some foundations, bronzer and shadows. The foundations come in a variety of colors- 9 shades ($13/10g. jars) that are numbered and identified similar to the i.d. Bare Minerals system. There's even a moth veil, the finishing powder. The shadows, pure crushed minerals, are user friendly. They are a bit sheer, but can be used by all for a nice subtle look. I'm loving browns and neutrals now, so Earth loose eyeshadow is definitely a keeper! For a bolder look, try the intensity shadows. ($5.25/5g jar) While these products are great, the highlight of the products are the bronzers. I am loving these! I had the opportunity to try Glow and Warmth. Glow is a golden loose powder with slight shimmer. What a lovely color for me! Add this on top of foundation for a great, healthy look. For a warmer, sunkissed look, Warmth loose powder gives the right touch. This is definitely the introductory product to the Erth brand if you are looking for one ($12.50/ 5 g. jars). It's light on the skin, barely noticeable. Frankly, it's quite refreshing knowing that these products are healthy for my skin. I look forward to trying more mineral makeup.

No comments: