Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blogger Tag!

I was tagged by TheFGirl a little while ago for a game of blogger tag to list 7 random facts about myself... so here it is folks! My list!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

1. A year ago I had no idea about the 'waterline', 'crease', highlight or any of that!

2. I look forward to being a soccer mom... uh yes with a mini van.. okay okay a Jeep then!

3. I really do like to play makeup, lol

4. I went out once.... curls q's , completely dolled, blushed cheeks, freckles and all. I met this guy who adored my freckles, etc. On our first date he looked at me funny. I caught his eye... I totally didn't have freckles anymore. I own a freckle pencil!! LOL

5. I envision myself on my wedding day with shoulder length, curled locs and a tiara, LOL.. keeps my hope alive and away from the creamy crack!

6. I have committment issues (i think), I'm surprised that this blog is still up!

7. Lastly, I like food with texture. If I eat icecream, I'd prefer nuts, chocolate chips, or coconut. I like to mix meat with fruit.. those are a few examples.

Now I'm tagging Jen, Southern Lady, Nerd Girl, the ladies of Pumps and Gloss, CincyFan (M.), Glitterati and Butta!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair swirls... very nice..

Anonymous said...

Hi Kia!

I've actually already been tagged with this one-not sure what happens in that instance? Thanks for thinking of me though! x

yummy411 said...

well jen.. your list is already done! thanks anyway.... same for you applediva.. i didn't know you guys had already participated.

Butta said...

ROFL @ that freckles story! That was funny. If I could give you some of mine I would!

thefgirl said...

lol! what happened next?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Wassup girl??

Tagged again huh??? lol

Glad to know someone out there can relate to my love of textured foods.

That is me ALL THE WAY!!

yummy411 said...

@ butta: thanks girl! i do have a few, almost unnoticeable ones that i've learned to appreciate.

@ thefgirl: umm with the guy? nothing... he was supposed to like me for me right? not the freckles, lol

@ ms. behaving: yes this is about my 3rd list, but it's okay.. i keep finding stuff to come up with! kewlies! yes, texture texture! don't let me go to cold stone ice creamery(?) i have like 100 toppings! i've learned to calm down.. but my fav...fruit and meat or fruit and nuts in my salads.