Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Photo Shoot!

My entrepreneur friend Leonard of Poteat Image Consulting is into creative digital photography and images. I was asked to do makeup for the photo shoot he was doing with our other good friend Ijeoma as the model. Check out a pic! (This image belongs to Leonard Poteat and can only be used with his permission... thanks!)

Getting ready..



sashay!


shante!


Of course there are some things that I would have done differently to smooth things out (oh the power of a #224 brush!), but overall I was definitley pleased for my first time...
Products:
Black Radiance foundation and loose powder
MAC Peachykeen powder blush
Embark e/s in eyebrows
Wondergrass e/s
Bitter e/s
Carbon e/s
Cloudbound e/s
VivaGlam 6 l/s and l/g
NYC Glamour lashes applied with duo glue

2 comments:

Ms. Riss said...

I LOVE this green look!!!

yummy411 said...

thanks zdazzle!