Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BDAY WRAP UP

Thanks to everyone for sending me bday wishes! I went out on Saturday and had a great time! Some of the highlights: I saw a boat load of friends that came out to hang just for me! I was serenaded via voicemail. If I could link the stellar performance somehow I would. Now I need to find a way to save it before sprint erases it! A star is in the making! The band I went to see played a go-go rendition of Musiq's Teach Me How to Love (a total surprise!) I received tickets to see Musiq in concert, a dress, and what else makes this beauty brat happy? a MAC giftcard (via Nordstrom) Yippee!

Here's a face I did: trying a makeup look for my special day, but mainly testing some new Moonbathe products!
moonbathe 1

USED:
::eyes::-- all MAC unless stated
jesse's girl- melon piggie look a like (lid), and coppering look a like (crease)
firespot e/s (outter lid)
cloudbound e/s- highlight
purple trance e/s (outter v)
pandamonium e/s (inner v)
light purple (name?) on inner corner and under eye lid
molten sol liquid last eye liner (top and bottom lids)

::lips::
honey flower l/s
moonbathe l/g

::cheeks::
after dusk and other wordly blush

And here's what I came out with:
bday at the tradewinds

USED:
::eyes::-- all MAC unless stated
jesse's girl- melon piggie look a like (lid)
firespot e/s (outter lid)
cloudbound e/s- highlight
beauty burst (crease)
molten sol liquid last eye liner (top and bottom lids)

::lips::
honey flower l/s
moonbathe l/g

::cheeks::
after dusk and other wordly blush

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always flawless. I love the After Dusk and Other Worldly together. The glow is delicious. Girl, I am still waiting on my MAC gift cards. SMH over here!!

yummy411 said...

aww diva thanks! you are too sweet to me =)

an orange county girl said...

wow. sounds like it was quite the b-day celebration! glad you had a great time celebrating!

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear the Go-Go version of "Teachme" That is one of my jams!! ;-)