Tuesday, October 31, 2006

VolumeExact Mascara!

**YUMMY ALERT**YUMMY ALERT**YUMMY ALERT**
If you all haven't noticed... I've become the total mascara junkie...
I walked into Target tonite and guess what I found??????????
VOLUME LASHEXACT BY COVER GIRL
Look at my previous post for a rave review on LashExact (defining lashes and giving sky high lengths-- keeping it's word by doing what it says it does.) A magic makeup fairy must have read my mind!!! I've been adding other mascaras on top for the volume.. if i could get that in one package!!! ahhhhhh I want to scream!!!
I couldn't even find a picture for you guys. It looks like the LashExact, but it has a red tube. The wand has the same plastic bristles, but fatter. I can't wait to try it. Tomorrow night is the destined time! Stay tuned...........

No comments: