Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've blogged. Let's see.. I have a lot to share.
Check out the hotness! Bruno Frisoni shoes are fierce!
In Beyonce's album cover, there was much controversy from PETA about the use of the reptiles. Then, there was much hoopla about her swimsuit.. but did anyone fall over (like I did) about her shoes??!!! These beautiful, satin, big bow stilettos seem to be quite similar.... and can you tell that I'm drooling over these patents with red velvet bows (below)!! Well, with a price tag upward of $500, I'll continue to drool at my computer =(





Next up: MAC- airbrush foundation, Holiday collection

In previous posts I shunned the idea of using airbrush foundations. Since my trusty MAC brand came along with their version ($28.50) I had to give them a try. They were the ones that put me on to mineral makeup. (Muse collection) I visited a counter and was totally won over (am I ready to put my sheer mineral makeup aside?) It's sheer, light, highly blendable and has buildable coverage. Another product added to the beauty trunk. This product is perfect for gals like me that want light makeup or whom have always been afraid of foundation (the "mask", line of demarcation around the jaw, cake face...) Also try: Yves Saint Laurent

MAC Holiday collection premiering .....OCTOBER 19TH! I'm excited! Can you tell? Call or go to your fav MAC counter for an appointment to get a personalized consultation using the Holiday goods.

  • Follow up: lip varnishes are very similar to the lacquers with more brilliance, so says a MAC pro when I emailed them. I tried it for myself and the difference to me is: less of a lipstick product, but more than a sheer lipstick and less tacky than the lipglass. Does that make sense? Try it for yourself!
  • Liquidlast Liner has more edible shades in the Out Loud collection... I just want them all!

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPGLOSS

This yummy drugstore product has been compared to the DiorAddict glosses... great shine, light gloss with 12 fabulous colors. I tried it as a recommendation from Essence magazine. The shade I chose was peachy shimmer from the Star Style collection. I loved it and the compliments that followed! ($6.50, drugstores)

ROLL ON FRAGRANCES

The likes of Stella McCartney and Hillary Duff are making the ultra cool accessory-- roll on, pocket fragrances! Now you don't have to worry about dousing in perfume to make it last all day, nor will you ever have to lose your scent. With a product that is purse friendly, you can touch up your fragrance anytime! Grab this Stella set of four $35 at Sephora.com.

Chain link jewelry

Link chain necklaces and bracelets are very trendy now, but none compares to this bracelet that Beyonce' wore on the September cover of Essence mag. Gorgeous, classy bling... very yummy!

No comments: