Thursday, August 16, 2012

Janelle Monae is our newest CoverGirl!

On the heels of Pink's announcement as a new face of CoverGirl, yesterday it was announced that Janelle Monae is also a CoverGirl.  With her unique sense of style and artistry, I'd love to see what her face brings to the brand.  I'm so excited that she has joined CoverGirl!

Janelle Monae on becoming a CoverGirl:
“I believe it’s time that women truly owned their superpowers and used their beauty and strength to change the world around them,” said Monáe. “One of my core values is to help redefine what it means to be a strong and beautiful woman in the music and fashion worlds and to empower the wonderful things that make us unique. Becoming a COVERGIRL is truly an honor and a gift: it opens up a new platform for me to inspire women to feel stronger, braver and more beautiful inside and out."

No comments: