Monday, November 07, 2011

Black Gloss and Pearls FOTD and video tutorial

Check out my latest FOTD and YouTube upload of me using my NYC Kiss gloss in Blacula. This came out in the Halloween collection a while ago, but I'm just finally using it!

(Photo: Scrangie.com)






Deets!
FACE
MAC Matchmaster Foundation 5.0
Give Me Sun! MSF
Black Radiance pressed powder in Creamy Beige


EYES
NW30 studio finish concealer

Nubile paint pot to base
Yogurt eye shadow on lid
Tete e tint shadow in crease
Swiss Chocolate shadow to define crease
Dark Edge shadow to further define crease
Guilt by Association on outer v for a little sparkle
A pale shimmery shadow in inner corner
Satin Taupe shadow on bottom lid
Revlon black liquid liner
Maybelline Falsies mascara

CHEEKS
Prism blush

LIPS
NYC Kiss Gloss in Blacula


On to the video tutorial!


10 comments:

Dre said...

This is a great fall look. You look so pretty! I may have to try those NYC lipglosses for myself!

Anonymous said...

I so wanted to buy the nyc blacula. You wear it great!!!!

socialitedreams said...

perfect for fall :)

yummy411 said...

@ miss dre: thanks!! do check them out if you can find them. i found mine at rite aid back in august... :/

@ jojo: thanks chica!

@ socialitedreams: i think so too hehe ;)

@ makeup4play: thanks love!

Mz More said...

I love the way this lippie looks on you. Fierce!

G. said...

That gloss looks GORGEOUS on you!!! xo

Anonymous said...

I love it! Wish I could rock black lips.

yummy411 said...

thanks ladies!

@kadian/aceyourfaceuk: this might work for you because it's a bit sheer and leans charcoal with the sparkles rather than deep, opaque black.

Caramel Diva said...

hey!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
you look really pretty that lipstick looks great on you.

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.