Monday, January 25, 2010

Lemming the sold out Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette?

Are you lemming Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland palette? (You do watch Kandee tv right?)It was sold out in a matter of moments on Urban Decay's site, but the word on the street is that Sephora is meeting the demand by taking phone orders. You really want the palette? You can sign up for a notification of when it comes back in stock here at Urban Decay or place your order by calling Sephora... Try it! 1-877-SEPHORA (6am-9pm PST)

**Update Check Sephora's site tomorrow for the palette to shop online. Also, check out Tara's Mascara's video showing you swatches on brown skin and the permanent given names of the shadows.

7 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

I've given up... attempting to get it is too stressful *sighs*

Tammy said...

I REALLY want this palette!!

btw I love Kandee!! I wanna be her friend..she's so positive & happy it's contagious.

Unknown said...

I watch a YT vid that shot this whole lemming down for me. I wont post it and ruin any one's fun. lol!

Anonymous said...

It was for sale on the UD site for almost 24 hours before it sold out. Don't drive up the insanity by saying it sold out in "a matter of moments."

Dwana said...

I want this palette so bad but I'm on punishment. Long story. Thanks for the heads up. I just knew I had to wait :2D
Girl, your fans are hilarious!

yummy411 said...

@ connie: you don't have to! all the shades are actually permanent. the palette is a better deal of course, but if there's a shade you love more than the others... you can get it!

@ tammy: yes this is a good value to get so many UD things. i love kandee too! we are her e-friends hehe.

@ jamie: yeh it's two sides of it for me.. a good value for all the UD stuff, but i have a palette of UD stuff and liners, so i can get the colors i want from the perm line.

@ anon: i think any 1 item being sold out in 24 hours is remarkable. sue me for saying 'moments'!

@ dwana: np! tell me about it! lol sheesh!

Distinque said...

I want this palette but its so bulky. I really don't think I have room for this. Great deal though!