Sunday, November 08, 2009

YSL Parisienne Fragrance

Ahh Kate looks fabulous, enticing us to try the new YSL Parisienne. I've never been to Paris. Could the scent take me there? Will this be a Parisian experience? Is this the way Paris, the city of romance smells? Deep, sensuous, edgy, mysterious, seductive?

With notes of blackberry, damask rose, violet, peony, blackberry, musk and patchouli this fragrance makes me feel alluring and sophisticated at first, but after total dry down, I'm torn between this being a mature frangrance (not fitting for me) or even a slight lingering of fragrance over a personal smell, thanks to the warm, woodsy notes. Confusing much? I am about this fragrance.

The warmer months welcome this flirty, but muted fragrance. Will you?

Let me know if you've tried it! Wanna hear your experience with it. Have you been to Paris? What I'm experiencing, does it embody Paris in a bottle? Paris nightlife in a juice? Tell me all about it!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Sounds interesting, still not sure if I would try it. What is your favorite fragrance?

yummy411 said...

hey felicia! right now at the moment, my favorite fragrance would have to be my flora by gucci.