Monday, September 28, 2009

Barielle Total Foot Care Cream

This 4 oz. of dream is heaven to my feet! I've fallen in love with Barielle's Total Foot Care Cream. Usually, I keep a handy jar of petroleum jelly around for my tough soles at war during the summer, but I've since switched to the Barielle foot cream. My feet aren't as greasy, slipping and sliding in my sandles, nor does it look like I've been dancing in Crisco. I've even absent-mindedly forgotten to apply the cream before leaving the house! Blasphemy! A good dose of this cream kept my feet quenched with moisture. Now I don't go crazy and think that I can do that all the time, mainly a few days post pedi or if I've done the recommended over-night treatment: sock covered, creme lathered feet while I sleep ;)

This cream is a bit drugstore expensive or "drugstore pricey" as Milan Rouge has coined the term. At $19, it's an indulgence for the feet. A bit goes a long way, so the jar will last you, even if you are like me and start rubbing it on everything ashy... knees, cracks of the knuckles.. hahaha okay, okay. Enjoy!

Have you tried Barielle's Total Foot Care Cream? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried this... I can be kinda cheap when it comes to drugstore products. LOL!!

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

oh I like the sound of this! I use Vaseline at night. So it can soak in. I would love something to work during the day!

gonna check it out!

jackie said...

I love having soft feet that look nice. I wear flip flops almost on a daily basis.