Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Makeup Show NYC 2009: Beauty Blogger Fest

One thing I love about The Makeup Show is that you see makeup and cosmetic lovers of all kinds! For sure, the show brings out some of our favorite beauty bloggers as well. See below some of the faces that I got to see while there!



Felicia of ThisThatBeauty in her wonderful Lipstick Queen red lipstick

Yay! Winners of my Makeup Show Giveaway, Tammy of Not a Rich Girl

and her best friend. Aren't they gorgeous!


Bloggers unite! Erin of Scandalous Beauty, Her Royal Poshness all the way from
the UK! Joi of Beauty Blvd. and Anti Hairslave, Erin of Makeup Fiend,
yours truly and my homie Yannize of AmmoMag


Marlena of Makeup Geek, Adina of Krasey Beauty and moi.




I'm here with Marcia of BrownFaceTv.



Me (I really didn't sneak the in the photo) Yaya of My Own Judge,
Adina and Brittany of Clumps of Mascara

Some blogger highlights to come!

19 comments:

Coffee said...

All you guys look great! :)

Joi said...

Cute Pic!

Amina said...

you all look great!

Krasey Beauty said...

We all look gorgeous and had such a fantastic time!

Gosh can we just go back to 2 weeks ago, I miss you all already!

Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty said...

Awww, so cute. I love meeting fellow bloggers too ;)

...ALLmEYEne... said...

Everyone looked amazing, I bet those were some fun times. Yummy girl your face is just glowing...beautiful

yummy411 said...

@ coffee: girl we didn't get a pic together???????? our encounter was wayy too brief. next time okay??

@ joi: thanks! glad you came out!

@ amina: thanks hon!

@ krasey beauty: i knowwww! i can't wait to do it again! soon right?

@ felicia: i do too! it was one of the best parts of the whole experience!

@ allmeyene: fun times to say the least! thanks!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!!!!!

Coffee said...

Waaaay too brief!! :( Yes, next time, indeed. You looked stunning, might I add!

TheStyleChild said...

Everyone looks so pretty!

Tammy said...

That's me!! lol
You got to meet a lot of great people!! Thank you for having the contest!!

Tammy said...

btw--I'm stealing this pic!! hehe

Erin said...

That day was SO MUCH FUN!! I wanna do it again. It was soooo nice meeting you all.

Next time, I will bring more money, LOL...now that I know what to expect.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks fab! Who knew that E.Rich was a giant. :)

shika(couturesista) said...

All of the ladies look beautiful! I hope you all will be attending the Scandalous Beauty Meet and Greet in June, I would luv to see my inspirations in person!

Shika(couturesista) said...

sidenote- Kia, ur pink shirt is too cute!

Unknown said...

Kia!! I want a Yummy 411 shirt!!!lol So cute...I swear I coming next year. I'm claiming it!

BrownFace said...

OMG...I did not even see this post?? Oooooohhhh, the pics came out nice!!!! It was so nice meeting you!!!

Airbrush Makeup said...

Nice pictures, Pretty Ladies :)