Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Halle Berry!!! Halle Berry.


Ok, I know I'm sooo late, but there must be others out there like me that whenever a craze hits Youtube (or any media for that matter), I'm actually NOT inclined to run and experience it LOL.


However, while trying to catch up with Facebook, Halle Berry dancing to Hurricane Chris on the Ellen Show faced me again. Hate the song, glad I watched the vid!!


How cute is Halle?! I wonder what lash curlers and mascara Ellen actually uses? Have you smelled the Halle Berry perfume yet? The tester fragrance is never available at the store when I visit =(

8 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

lol look at ms berry go!

Brooke said...

lol - my bf was just singing this yesterday driving me nuts!! Agree the song is stupid - but the vid was pretty cute :)

Unknown said...

I tried to smell her perfume as well but like you, I got no luck! She's so pretty!

Galina said...

Oh my god! lol! Thanks for posting this I had such a good laugh!

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

dang! people write the stupidest songs. but the dance is kinda funny.

Amina said...

the dance is funny..lol
Halle Berry is soo goorgeous! Curious to know how the fragrance is

Anonymous said...

Halle Berry introduced me to Mixed Chicks products for hair. Saw her in People talking about it. And that has been wonderful. Now I found out about her fragrance in Alure. And I love that too! Really classy and sexy.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am selling a beautiful Halle Berry poster autographed by her holla at me if interested
tammyt008@hotmail.com